Dr. Adnan Dervishi earned his B.S. In Chemistry at UT Knoxville and went on to earn his medical degree at UTHSC College of Medicine. After relocating to Kentucky, he completed his residency at the University of Louisville. Dr. Dervishi then completed his Fellowship in Urologic Oncology & Minimally Invasive Surgery at Hartford Hospital in Connecticut.
Originally from Kosovo, he moved to Nashville where he met his wife, Anna, a Tennessee native. Together, they share one son: Luka and two dogs: Maverick & Balou. Dr. Dervishi enjoys spending time with his family, playing soccer, disk golf, ultimate frisbee, snowboarding, fishing, and traveling.
Education and Training.
- B.S. in Chemistry- UT Knoxville
- M.D. - UTHSC College of Medicine
- Urology Residency- University of Louisville
- Oncology Fellowship- Hartford Hospital
- Kidney Stones Management and Surgery
- Comprehensive Adult Urologic Care
- Da Vinci Robotic and Laparoscopic Surgery
- Genitourinary Cancer, including Prostate, Kidney, Bladder, Penile, Testicular, Adrenal, and Urethral Carcinomas
- Voiding Dysfunction including treatment for BPH, Stress Urinary Incontinence and Urge Urinary Incontinence in men and women
- Urologic Reconstruction for UPJ Obstruction and Ureteral Stricture
- Mens Sexual Medicine, including treatment for Erectile Dysfunction, Peyronie's Disease, Vasectomy and Vasectomy Reversal